Thursday, April 17, 2008

17 April 08

Hmmm...am not good about this blogging thing....keeping news updated, an have got into a lot of trouble for not sharing the blog with everyone. So I'll be inviting you all to join today, so you can be a part of what's happening!

Only problem we now have on our hands is that our little printer isn't scanning for some odd reason....so although the news is new, I won't be able to show you the latest pics :( sorry!

Anyway the news is good all round! We had our big scary nuchal scan and all is 200% and the babies are perfect and there are no problems or issues with either! We decided in the end to find out the sexes.....and ta daaaaa, we are having 2 perfect little girls :))))

That scan was almost a month ago now...and I am now in my 16th week. On Sunday I'll officially be 4 months pregnant. Can't believe how time is flying!

Still having a blissful pregnancy, and if I look down can just barely see the tips of my toes :) Ath my Pilates teacher was so excited yesterday cause finally she says I look pregnant...as in I have a destinctive "boep"!

The best news is that Brad googled rowing and pregnancy, and discovered that when pregnant one has to change the style of rowing...I was leaning back on the pull like normal...but this was causing a strain in the lower abdomen, which then brought on the bleeding. Since that discovery I haven't bled once! How's that for a yippeeee hip hip hooray!!!

So promise promise as soon as printer working, I'll post those pics!

Lots of love and hugs all round xxx
Linda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should get your IT guy to look at that printer. Shocking that he hasn't fixed it already.