Goodday to you all :)
Hmmm well time is literally flying by, and I can't believe we are into the home-stretch already - well as far as a twin pregnancy goes!!
Saw Shannon at the fetal assessment clinic a month ago, and today have appointment with gynae. I'll see her every 2 weeks from now on....maybe....I'll find out why exactly as it's an expensive little time I spend there. I'll let you know the reasoning later....in my book really it's a waste of time and money....the girls are fine with no chance of placentas fusing (one is placed top and front and the other is placed bottom at back) and as they are supposedly fraternals, there's not even a remote chance of Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome?
They are both thumping about much better and it's an amazing and wonderful feeling. It looks like I swallowed a round watermelon...that's how my tummy looks anyway. Where these 2 little munchkins are fitting themselves, goodness only knows! Twins must surely be more flexible and double jointed than most ;)
My most worrying thing is can the skin over my tummy actually stretch anymore...and when they are out is it going to hang down to my knees? (I have thoughts of tucking my tummy into my pant, till it somehow magically goes back to the way it was..?...and will it ever?).
The second most worrying thing though is what has happened to all my internal organs? Where do they go? All must have taken a ride to different regions....like my stomach in my throat (for sure), a lung on each shoulder, etc, etc....ha ha ha....we're on vacation and will be back later!
The only downside at this time, is that I'm getting terrible bouts of heartburny-indigestion at all hours of the night, no matter what I've eaten...but have found that if I eat early enough in the evening, and not at 8pm-ish when Brad comes home, there's a better chance of it not happening. It's either that, or I have to sit up and sleep - which is not funny - and I'm loathe to disturb Brad. I've also finally got the loo thing right these last couple of days....get the 2-litres in before 6pm, so I don't spend the whole night getting rid of it ;) It was getting ridiculous - average 5 to 6 times a night!!!!
I'll be back later to let you know how the gynae appointment went.
Lotsa Love
L+2
No comments:
Post a Comment