Sunday, February 8, 2009

catch-up time.....

Hello all!

Once again I'm deep in the doodoo.....literally and figuratively...ha ha ha! There are too many photos and too much that has happened and time that has run away....but I promise I'll catch up ;)

We left you in Worcester....from there we drove straight through to St Francis where we spent a lovely Christmas time with Brad, Toni (Brad's folks), Andrea, Darren, Kerstin and Julie. From there we went through to my folks in Graaff-Reinet and spent a week on a slow boil in the Karoo. Then Brad got all impulsive and booked 3 nights on the Gamkaberg in a hikers hut (along with a rodent in a smart suit, field mice, spiders and ticks)...but was lovely to spend time together - just the 4 of us. From there is was home James on the Friday, the big clean-up on the weekend and Brad straight back to work on the Monday 12th Jan....the girls 4-month paediatrician visit came and went, and tomorrow the girls are 5 months old!!!!

Here is the link for the December 08 holiday photos....

Ta Ta for now :)))

No comments: