
Hiya!
We're back!!!!! It was an amazing holiday, and the countryside and towns were beautiful, clean and blossoming.....tulips and daffodils everywhere. Speaking of blossoming....if we'd done this trip any later, I'd have been in serious trouble....tummy grew exponentially the week we were away.
Had appointment with gynae last Wednesday for 19-week check-up. Decided I wasn't going to cancel, as I just wanted to be sure all is going well. I hardly slept on the flight on the way home, and my ankles were shockingly swollen on the Sunday night, and had been having breathtaking stitches in groin, so wanted to clear up those 2 issues so I didn't obsess about it :)
Brad didn't make it to the appointment, but both little babes are doing great. What Dr and I saw was the one at the back stroking the one in fronts back. It was so noe-noes :) Well at least till the one in front lifted her head quite suddenly and gave the one at the back an almighty head-bang! Shame man! All the same it was great to see them interacting like that!
For my part the ankle swelling is gone, and the stitches are from a stretching uterus...lovely! As of right now though, have not felt any kicks or their movements yet, but am told anyday now...so we wait :)
No comments:
Post a Comment