Hello all!
I dropped Brad off at the airport tonight, for his week-long trip to the USA. Already sad and lonely without him. Chinzy the cat has been hanging around here the whole night for moral support I think.
However the trip is fabulous for Brad! Networking and cutting edge stuff to keep him at the top of his game, and then he also gives a talk on intelligent stadiums.....see his article in Engineering News. Brad is amazing and I'm so proud of him, so with heavy heart had to have one last kiss and hug and then he was gone :(
The positive is that I'm going to spend next weekend with Mike, Lu and Caitlin, and fetch darling on Monday :))))) so it's only a week really. But still (drop-lip) we don't spend long periods of time apart and it's always awful.
Have started clearing out the office which is to become the babies room, so will have plenty to keep me busy...which is always a good thing :)
I'm 5 months pregnant tomorrow 18 May, and go into week 21 of the pregnancy! Can't believe how quickly the time is flying by. Only have about 3 and a half months left!!!!! Here is what is happening next week:
By week 21, your baby weighs about 298 grams (10.5 ounces), and her length from head to rump is 17.78cm (seven inches), about the length of a spoon. Ten and a half ounces is also the size bear cubs are when they are born. Your baby has begun her main project for the rest of your pregnancy: putting on weight. She regularly drinks amniotic fluid for hydration and nutrition, urinates in the fluid and breathes in and out (fortunately, the fluid pool refreshes itself every three hours). Her eyebrows and eyelids are fully developed. Taste buds are forming on her tongue. Her eyelids are still sealed, but her eyes are active.
One of the babes is moving around a lot now as I sit here typing. It's been a long and emotional day, so I think it's time to get horizontal. Night night with lots of love to you all & miss you my darling xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment