Have been walking for an hour 3 times a week with Jenny my neighbour and rowing every morning except last week where I took some breaks...but really trying to keep up the exercise, as it is good for all of us, and helps me sleep better at night.
Although, I'm really battling with my boobs that are getting bigger. Being small breasted has never been an issue....but now they hurt a lot, and they get in my way when I'm trying to sleep...ha ha ha...let it be noted that I'm very happy with my almost A-size cup! On that note though, hope the breastfeeding goes down a treat...but we'll cross that bridge later!
Spent a lovely weekend with Mike, Lu and Caitlin at L'Ormarins and today Brad rode off early to do the 55km Boschendal MTB race. Unfortunately he hurt himself so was unable to play paintball with Darren, so we had an afternoon nap instead, and went through for his birthday party later.
It was here that the heavy bleeding started....and I thought I had miscarried the babies. I was terrified and upset so phoned the Doctor on call, who was Dr Dumbrill...who said I mustn't worry too much but that I should come in first thing to have it all checked out. We went home straight away and I cried myself to sleep...with darling Brad holding me tight and telling me everything was going to be OK. Oh if only my heart would let me believe that...but there was so much blood.
No comments:
Post a Comment