What a kind and gentle Doctor with the bluest blue happy friendly eyes! He saw me as my gynae was in theatre the whole day. So we chatted about what had happened that could have brought the bleeding on. then took me into the side room for an internal...which is far more accurate than the jelly on the belly thing. Dr Dumbrill went straight for them as we both wanted to know if they were OK....and there they were...both of them...kicking and moving about with both their little heartbeats going great guns. Oh the joy and the absolute elation and relief....I wanted to sob great tears of joy...our babies are fine. Thank you everyone for being so positive, thank you thank you thank you. My prayers were answered and my babies are fine.
I phoned Brad the minute I was out the building, to tell him the wonderful news, and he was so excited and happy, but was busy so we didn't talk long. I just sat in the car and cried for a bit from relief, then phoned my Mom to tell her the news too.
The bleeding (when it is not accompanied with cramps) is something some women suffer from and it is nothing to be overly concerned about. Taking it easy is about the only thing that can be done, along with drinking a LOT of fluids/water.
No comments:
Post a Comment