Here is Brad getting ready for the race.
Brad did the 80km mountain bike race on Saturday...and took a bit of strain, as he's been working harder than he's been riding. I'm now in trouble as I entered him and encouraged him to do it ;)
The visit to the gynae went A-OK yesterday (Wednesday) morning. Babies weigh 1150g and 1180g so are doing 100%. Both are head-down, so maybe that's why the sore pelvic region....the extra weight bearing down. Gynae mentioned that the babies are in ALOT of fluid and have loads of space still, so will still move around quite a bit before things gets too tight to move.
H
ere are the pics of the little darlings (side-profile)....who is who at this stage I have no idea, but those little noses just make me all mushy inside ;)Brad was a pleased a punch when he saw the pics last night....you'd swear he made them...haaa haaa haaaaaaa ;))))))
Cath also went to her gynae appointment yesterday - she's now 30 weeks, and her boys weigh 1700 -odd grams and the other 1600-odd grams.
The thing for us is that the babies weigh as much as possible at birth, ie. as close to singleton weight as is humanly possible, because if they are prem's and under-weight they'll stay in hospital longer.
I haven't put on any extra weight, so gynae happy about that too. Obviously not baking cookies and having self-saucing choc puddings for dessert is helping keep the kg's in check ;) Am eating a lot more fruit and veg and nourishing soups and snack on those too...instead of going for the cookie tin ;) But I have to say in my defence though that this miserable weather just shouts for something yummy to nosh on ;)
Here's the famous side-view of Mom-to-be: week 24 / week 28:
Pretty hey?
Here's a fab joke from my friend Andrew Bell: A woman standing nude in front of a mirror, says to her husband, "I look horrible, I feel fat & ugly, pay me a compliment."
He replies, "Your eyesight is perfect."
All our fondest love
B&L+2
xxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment