Well well....it's getting scary for me now....the birth is literally just around the corner, and of course the questions and thoughts spinning around in my head are getting quite noisy...will we cope/do we need a night nurse/do I need the maid to come round twice a week instead of just once/disposable nappies or eco-nappies and so on and so on!
Gynae has booked the 8th September as D-Day for the caesarean...OR maybe even the week before depending on how uncomfortable I am...because I'm still going to get ALOT bigger...37-weeks is considered full-term for twins.
Since the start of the pregnancy I've put on 9kg's which she deems is too much....I should only have put on about 6kg's. However my clothes still fit perfectly and I'm feeling 100% and I think that's all that counts really. I'll lose the weight quickly so am not perturbed in the least. I'm not going to starve myself to the detriment of our babies health, just so I can still fit into my size 8 jeans! It's that simple in my books.The sciatic nerve on my right side bites now and again...and my pelvis aches if I sit for too long...which I think is thanks to the fracture in 2003 ;) These aches are due to the weight of the babies bearing down as they should be moving into the head-down position at this stage. However sadly, this is the only time I'll ever be pregnant, so am thriving and loving each and every moment, aches and kicks and all ;))))))
Gynae appointment on Wednesday, so will update with outcome and photos then!
Pregnancy Calendar - Week28
Its now the seventh month, and you may be feeling the size of the house, just cheer your self up by thinking that you are over the hump and on the final stretch.
Your baby continues to pile on the pounds. The baby’s eyes are blinking as they respond to light and dark. The bone marrow is developing red blood cells and their adrenal glands are now stimulating your hormones which means you begin to produce breast milk.
You may also be feeling a little like a punch bag, as your baby is getting stronger at kicking you. Speak to your midwife or doctor if you notice a sudden drop off in the number of kicks, just so they can give you the once over and make sure that there is nothing wrong.
Have a great week!
All our fondest love xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment